ENVIRONMENTAL FARM PLAN PROGRAM
Plan for peace of mind
Farmers who have an Environmental Farm Plan are serious about learning how to reduce agriculture’s impact on the environment. Join 71 000 Canadian farmers and ranchers who enjoy peace of mind knowing whether their farm is on-side with environmental regulations.
Farming sustainably is good for everyone and it can also be profitable. Many Environmental Farm Plan participants enjoy increased efficiency, profitability and new customers as a result of increased environmental sustainability. What opportunities exist on your farm?
Book your confidential on-farm appointment: 1-866-522-3447
- On-farm appointments for new & renewed Environmental Farm Plans: CLOSED.
- Funding applications for planning BMPs: CLOSED
- Funding applications for project BMPs: CLOSED
BMP Program Funds continue to be fully committed for the 2017-18 Program year.
Please contact our office to book an EFP appointment (or your Planning Advisor if you wish to renew your EFP).
WHAT IS THE EFP PROGRAM DOING FOR RAINBOW GREENHOUSES?
Check it out...
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO:
Projects that can be funded through this program include waste management, air quality control, emissions control, soil and riparian integrity, water quality and on-farm materials storage.
- Improve the sustainability of B.C.’s agricultural industry
- Recognize producer efforts to manage land sustainably
- Enhance marketing opportunities for B.C. farmers
- Improve relationships with environmental agencies
- Improve the response to environmental incidents
- No-charge, confidential on-farm environmental assessment
- Project funding up to 100% (max $70 000 per farm operation)